This is the report for the Debian Clojure Team remote sprint that took place on May 13-14th. Looking at my previous blog entries, this was my first Debian sprint since July 2020! Crazy how fast time flies... Many thanks to those who participated, namely:
- Rob Browning (rlb)
- Elana Hashman (ehashman)
- J r me Charaoui (lavamind)
- Leandro Doctors (allentiak)
- Louis-Philippe V ronneau (pollo)
dh-clojuretool to help make packaging Clojure libraries easier. At the moment, most of the packaging is done manually, by invoking build tools by hand. Having a tool to automate many of the steps required to build Clojure packages would go a long way in making them more uniform. His work (although still very much a WIP) can be found here: https://salsa.debian.org/rlb/dh-clojure/ ehashman Elana:
- Finished the Java Team VCS migration to the Clojure Team namespace.
- Worked on updating Leiningen to 2.9.8.
- Proposed an upstream dependency update in Leiningen to match Debian's most recent version.
- Gave pollo Owner access on the Clojure Team namespace and added lavamind as a Developer.
- Uploaded Clojure 1.10.3-1.
sjacket-clojureto version 0.1.1.1 and uploaded it to experimental.
- Added build tests to
- Filed bug #1010995 for missing test dependency for Clojure.
- Closed bugs #976151, #992735 and #992736.
- Joined the Clojure Team on salsa.
- Identified missing dependencies to update
puppetdbto the 7.x release.
- Learned how to package Clojure libraries in Debian.
encore-clojureand uploaded them to NEW.
- Began to package
/usr/bin/clojureby upstream's, a task he had already started during GSoC 2021. Sadly, none of us were familiar with Debian's mechanism for alternatives. If you (yes you, dear reader) are familiar with it, I'm sure he would warmly welcome feedback on his development branch. pollo As for me, I:
- Fixed a classpath bug in
core-async-clojurethat was breaking other libraries.
- Added meaningful autopkgtests to
- Uploaded new versions of
nrepl-clojureto the latest upstream version and revamped the way they were packaged.
- Assisted lavamind with Clojure packaging.