Since the past few months I've been getting a lot of email at gmail.com not intended for me. Initially I thought it was spam but I realised that people have been inadvertently sending me mail thinking appaji is somebody else. So I get:
- Digitally signed (unencrypted) stock market contract notes
- Business emails like tender plans, press releases etc.
- Bank credit card and Mutual fund account statements
- Match Alerts and frequent updates from jeevansathi.com
- Invitations to web-casts, conferences etc.
- A bunch of personal email, possibly from friends and relatives