What happened in the reproducible builds effort between March 27th and April 2nd: Toolchain fixes
- Emmanuel Bourg uploaded ant/1.9.6-2 which makes the Tstamp task support the
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHvariable, and the Javadoc task use
enas the default locale if none was specified and
- angular.js/1.3.20-3 uploaded by Laszlo Boszormenyi, patch by Dhole.
- boa-constructor/0.6.1-16 by Reiner Herrmann.
- fgetty/0.7-1 by Dmitry Bogatov.
- hexchat/2.12.0-1 uploaded by Jesse Rhodes, fixed upstream.
- littlewizard/1.2.2-4 uploaded by Kari Pahula, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- logback/1:1.1.6-1 by Emmanuel Bourg.
- pcsxr/1.9.94-2 by James Cowgill.
- pybtex/0.19-2 by Daniel Stender.
- python-structlog/16.0.0-1 by Filippo Giunchedi.
- sbmltoolbox/4.1.0-3 by Afif Elghraoui, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- tiles/2.2.2-7 by Emmanuel Bourg.
- dash/0.5.8-2.2 uploaded by Niels Thykier, original patch by Lunar.
- gle-graphics/4.2.5-4 by Christian T. Steigies.
- prospector/0.11.7-6 by Daniel Stender.
- therion/5.3.16-10 by Wookey.
- vim/2:7.4.1689-1 uploaded by James McCoy, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- #783239 on kexec-tools by Lunar: follow-up patch to cope with locale variations.
- #819347 on starvoyager by Sascha Steinbiss: sort the list of input object files.
- #819352 on xpdf by Sascha Steinbiss: sort the list of linked object files.
- #819512 on breeze by Dhole: force grep to treat all files as text to avoid locale-related issues.
- #819726 on ckbuilder by boyska: add support for
- #819767 on libtool by rain1: removes extra timestamps from the build system, ensure a stable file order when creating the source archive, and replace uses of the
hostnamecommand with the fixed string "localhost".