What happened in the reproducible builds effort between April 10th and April 16th 2016: Toolchain fixes
- Roland Rosenfeld uploaded transfig/1:3.2.5.e-6 which honors SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH. Original patch by Alexis Bienven e.
- Bill Allombert uploaded gap/4r8p3-2 which makes
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH. Original patch by Jerome Benoit, duplicate patch by Dhole.
- Emmanuel Bourg uploaded ant/1.9.7-1 which makes the Javadoc task use UTF-8 as the default encoding if none was specified and
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHsupport to copyright year. Packages fixed The following packages have become reproducible due to changes in their build dependencies: atinject-jsr330, avis, brailleutils, charactermanaj, classycle, commons-io, commons-javaflow, commons-jci, gap-radiroot, jebl2, jetty, libcommons-el-java, libcommons-jxpath-java, libjackson-json-java, libjogl2-java, libmicroba-java, libproxool-java, libregexp-java, mobile-atlas-creator, octave-econometrics, octave-linear-algebra, octave-odepkg, octave-optiminterp, rapidsvn, remotetea, ruby-rinku, tachyon, xhtmlrenderer. The following packages became reproducible after getting fixed:
- autopkgtest/3.20.3 uploaded by Martin Pitt, original patch by Alexis Bienven e.
- fop/1:2.1-3 uploaded by Mathieu Malaterre, original patch by Alexis Bienven e.
- fwupdate/0.5-4 by Mario Limonciello.
- gem/1:0.93.3-10 by IOhannes m zm lnig.
- imview/1.1.9c-16 by Anton Gladky.
- libappindicator/0.4.92-4 by Adam Borowski.
- libjlha-java/0.0.20050504-9 by Emmanuel Bourg.
- lwjgl/2.9.3+dfsg-1 by Markus Koschany.
- lxc/1:2.0.0~rc15-1 uploaded by Evgeni Golov, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- manpages-de/1.12-1 uploaded by Tobias Quathamer, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- pd-mrpeach/0.1~svn17615-1 by IOhannes m zm lnig.
- pyhoca-gui/0.5.0.6-1 uploaded by Mike Gabriel, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- r-cran-spatstat/1.45-0-1 by Andreas Tille.
- s5/1.1.dfsg.2-6 uploaded by Peter Pentchev, original patch by Juan Picca.
- samba/2:4.3.8+dfsg-1 by Jelmer Vernoo .
- sim4/0.0.20121010-3 uploaded by Andreas Tille, original patch by Alexis Bienven e.
- svxlink/15.11-1 uploaded by Felix Lechner, fixed upstream.
- tinc/1.0.28-1 by Guus Sliepen, fixed upstream.
- ucblogo/6.0+dfsg-1 by Reiner Herrmann.
- mm-common/0.9.10-1 by Michael Biebl.
- #820603 on viking by Alexis Bienven e: fix icon headers inclusion order.
- #820661 on nullmailer by Alexis Bienven e: fix the order in which files are included in the static archive.
- #820668 on sawfish by Alexis Bienven e: fix file ordering in theme archives, strip hostname and username from the
config.hfile, and honour
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHwhen creating the
- #820740 on bless by Alexis Bienven e: always use
- #820742 on gmic by Alexis Bienven e: strip the build date from help messages.
- #820809 on wsdl4j by Alexis Bienven e: use a plain text representation of the copyright character.
- #820815 on freefem++ by Alexis Bienven e: fix the order in which files are included in the
.edpfiles, and honour
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHwhen using the build date.
- #820869 on pyexiv2 by Alexis Bienven e: honour the
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHenvironment variable through the ustrftime function, to get a reproducible copyright year.
- #820932 on fim by Alexis Bienven e: fix the order in which files are joined in header files, strip the build date from
fimbinary, make the embeded
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCHvariable when building the documentation, and force language to be English when using bison to make a grammar that is going to be parsed using English keywords.
- #820990 on grib-api by Santiago Vila: always call