About two weeks ago I got a mysterious bug report regarding BNFC: for some reason, builds failed on some architectures due to ldd failing mysteriously when invoked by dpkg-shlibdeps. I finally got around to tracking it down during the Easter holidays, and it turned out that GHC6 produced static executables on those arches. Eventually Ian Lynagh, the GHC6 maintainer, told me that this had been fixed. I am so slow sometimes. Instead of just uploading a new version closing this bug with a version constraint on the build-time dependency on ghc6, I just asked the submitter to retry a build with the new version. How thoughtless of me. Fixed, now.