What happened about the reproducible builds effort for this week: Toolchain fixes
- Stephen Kitt uploaded binutils-mingw-w64/6 which enabled deterministic archives.
- Daniel Stender uploaded gamera/3.4.2-1 which removed timestamps from the documentation generator output.
- Emmanuel Bourg uploaded maven-archiver/2.6-2 which formatted the date in pom.properties with the UTC timezone.
- Dmitry Shachnev uploaded python-qt4/4.11.3+dfsg-2 which removes timestamps from generated files. Original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- cgal/4.6-3 by Joachim Reichel.
- cmake/3.2.2-1 by Felix Geyer.
- dbus/1.8.16-2 by Simon McVittie.
- dialog/1.2-20150513-1 by Santiago Vila.
- dmaths/184.108.40.206+dfsg1-1 by Innocent De Marchi.
- faad2/2.8.0~cvs20150510-1 by Fabian Greffrath.
- fence-agents/4.0.18-1 by Christoph Berg.
- gamera/3.4.2-1 uploaded by Daniel Stender, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- hello-traditional/2.10-3 by Santiago Vila.
- libapache2-mod-perl2/2.0.9~rc1-1 uploaded by Niko Tyni, fixed upstream.
- libdbix-fulltextsearch-perl/0.73-11 uploaded by Dominic Hargreaves, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- libjpeg-turbo/1:1.4.0-7 uploaded by Ond ej Sur , original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- libtime-format-perl/1.12-2 by gregor herrmann.
- libx11-keyboard-perl/1.4-5 by gregor herrmann.
- mailman/1:2.1.20-1 uploaded by Thijs Kinkhorst, original patch by Lunar.
- miscfiles/1.4.2.dfsg.1-10 uploaded by Robert Luberda, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- mkvtoolnix/7.9.0-1 uploaded by Christian Marillat, fixed upstream.
- mozilla-dom-inspector/1:2.0.15-1 by David Pr vot.
- nano/2.3.99pre3-1 uploaded by Jordi Mallach, original patch by Lunar.
- ndiswrapper/1.59-3 uploaded by Julian Andres Klode, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- original-awk/2012-12-20-3 uploaded by Santiago Vila, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- procmail/3.22-25 uploaded by Santiago Vila, original patch by Lunar.
- pxz/4.999.99~beta4+gitae80846-2 by Holger Levsen.
- python-tuskarclient/0.1.17-2 uploaded by Thomas Goirand, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- routino/2.7.3-2 by Bas Couwenberg.
- scantailor/0.9.11.1-3 by Daniel Stender.
- serverstats/0.8.2-11 prepared by Bjoern Boschman, original patch and upload by Chris Lamb.
- sysstat/11.1.3-1 by Robert Luberda.
- t-prot/3.4-3 by Axel Beckert.
- wmsystemtray/1.4+git20150508-1 by Doug Torrance.
- yafc/1.3.6-1 uploaded by Sebastian Ramacher, fixed upstream
- allegro4.4/2:4.4.2-6 uploaded by Andreas R nnquist, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- base-files/9.1 uploaded by Santiago Vila, original patch by Lunar, follow-up patch submitted to fix umask-related variations.
- castle-game-engine/5.1.1-2 by Paul Gevers.
- device3dfx/2013.08.08-2 uploaded by Guillem Jover, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- gettext/0.19.4-1 by Santiago Vila.
- sendmail/8.14.9-1 by Andreas Beckmann.
- smartlist/3.15-24 Santiago Vila Use gzip -n to stop recording current time. Closes: #777445.
- uruk/20150401-1 uploaded by Joost van Baal-Ili , original patch by Chris Lamb.
- Dmitry Smirnov uploaded fheroes2-pkg/0+svn20150122r3274-2-2.
Thanks to the reproducible-build team for running a buildd from hell. gregor herrmannMattia Rizzolo modified the script added last week to reschedule a package from Alioth, a reason can now be optionally specified. Holger Levsen splitted the package sets page so each set now has its own page. He also added new sets for Java packages, Haskell packages, Ruby packages, debian-installer packages, Go packages, and OCaml packages. Reiner Herrmann added locales-all to the set of packages installed in the build environment as its needed to properly identify variations due to the current locale. Holger Levsen improved the scheduling so new uploads get tested sooner. He also changed the
.jsonoutput that is used by tracker.debian.org to lists FTBFS issues again but only for issues unrelated to the toolchain or our test setup. Amongst many other small fixes and additions, the graph colors should now be more friendly to red-colorblind people. The fix for pbuilder given in #677666 by Tim Landscheidt is now used. This fixed several FTBFS for OCaml packages. Work on rebuilding with different CPU has continued, a kvm-on-kvm build host has been set been set up for this purpose. debbindiff development Version 19 of debbindiff included a fix for a regression when handling info files. Version 20 fixes a bug when diffing files with many differences toward a last line with no newlines. It also now uses the proper encoding when writing the text output to a pipe, and detects info files better. Documentation update Thanks to Santiago Vila, the unneeded
-depthoption used with
findwhen fixing mtimes has been removed from the examples. Package reviews 113 obsolete reviews have been removed this week while 77 has been added.