What happened in the reproducible builds effort between December 27th and January 2nd: Infrastructure dak now silently accepts and discards .buildinfo files (commit 1, 2), thanks to Niels Thykier and Ansgar Burchardt. This was later confirmed as working by Mattia Rizzolo. Packages fixed The following packages have become reproducible due to changes in their build dependencies: banshee-community-extensions, javamail, mono-debugger-libs, python-avro. The following packages became reproducible after getting fixed:
- avrdude/6.2-5 by Milan Kupcevic.
- blosxom/2.1.2-2 uploaded by Rhonda D'Vine, original patches (#777292, #793001) by Chris Lamb and akira.
- buzztrax/0.10.2-2 uploaded by Sebastian Dr ge, original patch by Chris Lamb, fixed upstream.
- dx/1:4.4.4-8 by Graham Inggs.
- gap-guava/3.12+ds1-3 by Jerome Benoit.
- goffice/0.10.26-1 uploaded by Dmitry Smirnov, fixed upstream.
- gunroar/0.15.dfsg1-8 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- iceweasel/43.0.2-1 by Mike Hommey.
- ii-esu/1.0a.dfsg1-7 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- jing-trang/20131210+dfsg+1-4 by Samuel Thibault.
- mstflint/4.1.0+1.46.gb1cdaf7-1 by Mehdi Dogguy.
- mu-cade/0.11.dfsg1-9 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- mumble/1.2.12-1 by Christopher Knadle.
- netris/0.52-10 by Rhonda D'Vine, original patches (#778201, #793707) by Chris Lamb and akira.
- onboard/1.1.2-2 uploaded by Mike Gabriel, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- parsec47/0.2.dfsg1-7 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- pathological/1.1.3-14 by Markus Koschany.
- projectl/1.001.dfsg1-8 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- re2c/0.15.3-1 by JCF Ploemen.
- s3d/0.2.2-14 by Sven Eckelmann.
- tulip/4.8.0dfsg-2 by Yann Dirson.
- val-and-rick/0.1a.dfsg1-5 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- xterm/321-1 by Sven Joachim.
- debian-installer/20160101 uploaded by Cyril Brulebois with several fixes from Steven Chamberlain.
- drbd-utils/8.9.5-1 by Apollon Oikonomopoulos.
- hhvm/3.11.0+dfsg-1 by Faidon Liambotis.
- rkward/0.6.4-1 uploaded by Thomas Friedrichsmeier, original patch by Philip Rinn.
- rsbackup/3.0-2 uploaded by Matthew Vernon, original patches (#777394, #793716) by Chris Lamb and akira.
- tin/1:2.3.2-1 by Marco d'Itri.
- transdecoder/2.0.1+dfsg-2 uploaded by Andreas Tille, original patch by Chris Lamb.
- tumiki-fighters/0.2.dfsg1-7 uploaded by Markus Koschany, original patch by Reiner Herrmann.
- fltk1.1/1.1.10-20 by Aaron M. Ucko, currently FTBFS.
- fltk1.3/1.3.3-5 by Aaron M. Ucko, currently FTBFS.
armhf. (h01ger) Four new
armhfbuild nodes provided by Vagrant Cascandian were integrated in the infrastructer. This allowed for 9 new
armhfbuilder jobs. (h01ger) The RPM-based build system, koji, is now in unstable and testing. (Marek Marczykowski-G recki, Ximin Luo). Package reviews 131 reviews have been removed, 71 added and 53 updated in the previous week. 58 new FTBFS reports were made by Chris Lamb and Chris West. New issues identified this week: nondeterminstic_ordering_in_gsettings_glib_enums_xml, nondeterminstic_output_in_warnings_generated_by_breathe, qt_translate_noop_nondeterminstic_ordering. Misc. Steven Chamberlain explained in length why reproducible cross-building across architectures mattered, and posted results of his tests comparing a stage1 debootstrapped chroot of
linux-i386once done from official Debian packages, the others cross-built from kfreebsd-amd64.